Step 1: Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium-high.
Step 2: Add onion to pot and cook until starting to brown.
Step 3: Add carrot, celery and iSpice WellnessTM Vegetable Seasoning* to pot. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Step 4: Add zucchini, green beans, great northern beans, red kidney beans, canned tomatoes and vegetable broth. Bring to a simmer and cook 15 minutes over medium-low heat.
Step 5: Add ditalini pasta to pot and cook 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Step 6: Stir in the baby spinach and cook until wilted.
Step 7: Serve hot with fresh parmesan sprinkled on top.
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, small dice
- 1 small zucchini, small dice
- 1 medium carrot, peeled & small dice
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- 4 tbsp iSpice WellnessTM Vegetable Seasoning*
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed & cut into 4
- 2 15 oz cans white great northern beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 15 oz cans red kidney beans, rinsed &drained
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup Ditalini pasta (little tubes)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup freshly ground parmesan
- *Note to user: This product contains the highest quality spices such as turmeric which can stain clothing, countertops and dishware.