Step 1: Heat olive oil in a medium sized non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
Step 2: Caramelize the onions by cooking them for 5 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
Step 3: Once the onions are a deep brown color, add the ham and iSpice WellnessTM Salad Seasoning* to the pan. Cook 2 minutes, then let cool.
Step 4: In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
Step 5: Add the caramelized onion mixture to the eggs and mix well.
Step 6: Return the pan to the stove and heat over medium heat.
Step 7: Pour the egg mixture into the pan and let cook 4 minutes before mixing and scraping with a rubber spatula. Repeat once more.
Step 8: Once eggs seem more solid in pan, reduce heat to lowest setting, sprinkle the cheese over the eggs and cover pan.
Step 9: Cook frittata for 5 minutes over low heat until cheese is melted, and eggs have solidified.
Step 10: Finish the frittata under the broiler for 2 minutes to brown the cheese. Serve immediately.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup black forest ham, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp iSpice WellnessTM Salad Seasoning*
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, grated
- *Note to user: This product contains the highest quality spices such as turmeric which can stain clothing, countertops and dishware.